The major beliefs in Islam are beliefs in:
- God (His Oneness, Eternity and creation of everything);
- his angels (the existence of angels who do various works such as the taking of one's life, carrying revelation, guardians of hell and heavens and so on);
- His prophets/messengers (how have been sent over time to guide people to God and we believe in them all and we don't elevate them to divinity position);
- His revelations sent via the messengers (such as the Torah, injeel and zabur which is different from the existent Bible);
- an eternal afterlife which follows the Day of Judgment on which people will be held accountable for their actions;
- and divine fate and destiny, that God's will actively affect our lives.
Great answers start with great insights. Content becomes intriguing when it is voted up or down - ensuring the best answers are always at the top.
Questions are answered by people with a deep interest in the subject. People from around the world review questions, post answers and add comments.
Be part of and influence the most important global discussion that is defining our generation and generations to come